The hermitage is located on the east end of The Servants of God’s Love Motherhouse property in Ann Arbor, MI
- We are a half-hour drive from Detroit Metro airport.
- The hermitage is semi-stocked with food, such as soups, tuna, peanut butter and jams, pasta and sauce, spices, oils, coffee and tea, flour and baking items, salad dressings and condiments.
- We do not stock perishable foods, such as fruit and vegetables, dairy products, etc. (However, if you are flying in, we would be happy to assist you with this.)
- There are two grocery stores within a mile.
- You do not need to bring linens. Sheets and towels are provided.
- There is an altar, chalice, paten, altar wine and hosts. (You are also welcome to contact us re: saying Mass in our chapel.) There is also a small monstrance to use for adoration.
- There is no internet connection.
- There is no smoking in the hermitage.
- Payment is by donation. We are only looking to pay for utilities.
- Priests are guaranteed privacy.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Motherhouse at 734 663 6128 with any questions.